Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to Fastbooking and information collected through use of this website (www.fastbooking.com/) and online Fastbooking services related to the hospitality industry : « Website creation » and « Traffic Acquisition Program » : (« Services »)
What information do we collect?
- Names and contact information from our customers and business partners and, in some cases, directly from individuals when we act as a contractor for our customers and partners in providing our Services; and from individuals who voluntarily submit it to us by requesting products, services or other information through this website, by participating in surveys or promotions or by engaging in other communications with Fastbooking.
- When individuals visit this website and the websites of our customers, we utilize cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons and other technologies to collect data that allows us to customize and improve user experience with our website and our Services. For example, these technologies allow us to identify whether an individual is a first time or return visitor and to provide faster data retrieval for return visitors. When an individual voluntarily submits information to us or one of our customers or business partners, we may associate this personal information with information gathered through these technologies so that we can offer increased personalization and functionality services to our customers or business partners.
What information do we receive from third parties?
The information above may be combined with information that we receive from other sources, including from third party business partners. For example, we may use third party information to confirm contact information or to better understand your interests by associating demographic information with the information you have provided.
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process this personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you use our Services. This includes:
- taking payments;
- communicating with you;
- providing customer services and provision of the Services. This includes reserving hotel accommodations and providing related Services to our customers and to individuals on behalf of our customers.
- As required by Fastbooking to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- we will use your information to provide the Services you have requested, and respond to any comments or complaints you may send us;
- we monitor use of our website and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, Services and website, both online and offline;
- we use information you provide to personalise our website and Services for you;
- to maintain and improve our Services, for example for testing and development purposes;
- we monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- we provide industry-related analysis, reporting and marketing Services to our customers and other third parties in the hospitality industry;
- we use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our Services;
- we will use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- Where you give us consent:
- where required by law to send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant Services;
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
- For purposes which are required by law:
- in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
We will share your personal information between the Fastbooking partners companies for the purposes identified above.
We may utilize third party service providers to help us manage our business and provide goods and services to our customers and business partners. In particular, we use third party providers of website hosting, technology support and maintenance, call center operation, and marketing.
We may also share personal information with our customers and business partners for their own marketing and internal business purposes. If we share personal information with third parties, we require that they only use such information received from us for their intended purpose.
Fastbooking also may disclose any personal information as required by law, court order or other valid legal processes or in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of Fastbooking, any of Fastbooking’s business lines, or all or substantially all of Fastbooking’s assets or a Fastbooking business line’s assets.
Should you sign up for our email list and then change your mind and no longer wish to receive e-mail or periodic mailings from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your email address in the subject line. If you no longer wish to receive communications from our customers, business partners or affiliates, please contact them directly.
In addition, we deploy cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons and other technologies on our websites and those of our customers (in desktop and on mobile devices). These tools may be used by us, our customers, and third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on DNT.
The cookies we set include retargeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop. However, please note that if you select such settings you may be unable to assess certain parts of our site, or certain content or functionality may not be available. If you are in the EEA and would like to opt out of third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.